Defy, an award-winning digital branding agency located in Old City, is seeking Designers to support exciting new projects. Digital experience is preferred. All applicants must be available for online collaboration during business hours (9AM-6PM EST), take direction from senior creative, and demonstrate independence and self-motivation.
You’ll work closely under the supervision of our Executive Creative Director, putting your skills to use on brand identities, interface design, user experience design, content, and visual storytelling. In executing a creative vision through various media, the ideal designer will maintain a strong attention to detail and bring enthusiasm to each project awarded them.
Core Job Responsibilities
- Design solutions from initial concept to final deliverable
- Understand visual language and design fundamentals including UX, UI, color, typography, etc.
- Manage time and change requests to complete all project components on-schedule
- Maintain a high standard of work ethics and adhere to brand guidelines and industry best practices
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong portfolio that covers facets of digital design and applications as well as general design capabilities
- Skilled in responsive and mobile design
- Experience with a variety of content types – static, rich media, etc.
- Excellent organizational skills
INCLUSION AND DIVERSITY
We believe diversity in all ways informs better creative. We welcome people from every kind of life experience there is to apply.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. For additional questions or information, feel free to email us.
RECRUITERS – Please DO NOT contact in regards to this job or other jobs.